Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holiday Disbelief

I say this every year but here goes! I can't believe that Christmas is next month! I had an excellent plan to buy and make gifts nice and early. Needless to say I have done absolutely nada when it comes to shopping and crafting for the upcoming holidays. What's a girl to do?
Well, I won't wait any longer! Hopefully I can find something lovely for a couple people on my 'nice' list! I was thinking that a few people will get books, a few will get my lovely handmade goodies, the kids will get toys and games of course, and every one will get a home made treat from my kitchen! BUT I'm not sure which kind of Christmas treats to make this year. Last year it was fudge, the year before it was fudge and the year before that it was cookies! I would love to try my hand at caramels but I'm not sure how they'll go over with the fam.
I have some planning to do!

0 comments: