Friday, October 10, 2008

Work hard, play harder!

I'm working on a couple new BIG and CHUNKY pendants! The first is a 'Winter Rubber Ducky'. Blue and silver with some pretty, sparkles. It looks cold and icy! I love the look so far.
The next one is in the shape of a birthday cake. I couldn't fit the whole words 'Birthday Girl' in it but I tried "BDay Girl" which is looking a bit on the lame side I'll probably re-do this one to say "Happy Birthday".
I still would love to make some polyclay goodies and I was so excited to start making things with clay. My excitement has gone cold thinking up things to make... I know what I'd like to make but I'm just not sure how to go about it. I guess it will take some failed attempts before I actually get there but I know I will eventually!
:)
At least one of my new pendants should be up in my shop by Monday!

I'm so tired, I've been playing rockband with Chad for a couple hours! My eyes are all bugged out and red from trying to keep them open. My voice is a little hoarse too.
BTW, the Red Hot Chili Peppers album that was released on Rockband is just as awesome as it was 15 years ago. The whole album still blows me away to this day! :)
Ok! Night, night! I've got to get up early to make a great big breakfast for my men!

0 comments: