Monday, October 20, 2008

In-N-Out Burger 60th Anniversary


I recently received an email from a family member regarding In-N-Out Burger's 60th Anniversary. Here's what it said.

In-n-Out’s 60th Year Anniversary is Wednesday, October 22nd. All hamburgers will be sold for 25 cents, Cheeseburgers 30 cents, Fries 15 cents, and drinks are 10 cents!!! So mark your calendars!

It sounds too good to be true and turns out I was right! I'm really tired of people circulating emails when they don't take two seconds to make sure they're not just sending garbage along!

I wonder if In-N-Out didn't start the rumor themselves!

2 comments:

Shawn Michel de Montaigne said...

I wouldn't doubt it. The franchise has been know for doing things like this throughout its history. Good for them.

The problem for me is, the In-N-Out here is always packed with people. I mean -packed.-

:--)

Mary said...

I would eat there but I have the same problem! The lines are CRAZY long!

And if it was a publicity stunt, it worked because now I have a little In-N-Out craving! :)