Friday, October 10, 2008

I need a change.

I get a haircut about once every year. Needless to say my hair is longer and without much style. It barely moves because it's so heavy!
My last couple haircuts were lacking in cuteness. I have yet to find a stylist who has much style!
I had a semi-bad experience with my last haircut. The stylist handed me her card which read 'nail technician' but there was a line through it and hand-written underneath, it read 'stylist'. This was AFTER the haircut!! I should have been tipped off when I saw HER hair! Fried and bleachy looking blond with a couple inches worth of black roots. She looked like she slept in her ponytail then rolled out of bed and came to work!
Sheesh, are you supposed to say 'That's ok, I'll wait for the next girl,' if your stylist looks like a mess? Rude? Yes. But I'd rather not have another haircut by someone who went from nail tech, scribble scribble, to stylist in a week.
I have not had a male cut my hair before and I'm not sure it would make much of a difference.
My best haircut was by this lady at a cheap-ish salon, years and years ago. I should have kept her card!! :(
I'm a little disgusted at the amount of money some people can charge for their mediocre cuts. I always thought that you get what you pay for but that is not the case for me in my experience!!
What I'd love, is a recommendation for a stylist who can handle thick, long hair! Someone who will take their time and do it right so I don't have to come back and do some embarrassing complaining.
What's a girl to do? I need a change!!

0 comments: