Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Resin Art pendants for unique chicas!

I am getting things ready and trying to clean out my older merchandise to make way for my newest creations!
If you'd like something from my shop, leave me a comment here on my blog and I'll give you free shipping!
If you need help signing up on Etsy just message me! I'll be glad to help!
This is the perfect time to snatch up the sale items and get free shipping at the same time. My cute candy pendants make sweet gifts for the fun and unique girls in your life. Young or old, everyone seems to enjoy them!
:)
I use the best quality resin and hand cast each and every resin art pendant myself in my home studio! I have excellent feedback on Etsy. Do your early Christmas shopping in my shop!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
everythingsblue

0 comments: