Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Signs

Payson, AZ. I don't know what it is about this place. Every time I make the two hour drive up North to see some lovely lakes and do some catch and release, I get a glimpse of the strange sign phenomenon that I've come to expect in this area of Arizona.
Ok, so I've only snapped two photos that I consider to be somewhat strange.
I'll let you decide for yourself if these signs are odd!

I like the first one! The second one is just a little disturbing! Whoever heard of a Cabaret with cattle?!






Go figure. I will have my camera handy during my next visit to Payson and all the beautiful lakes in the area. I have been visiting the area a few times a year for as long as I can remember and I never want to stop the tradition! It's amazing how peaceful it seems, even with all the city peeps, like myself, trying to get away from the hot city and breathe a little bit of mountain air. We all gather by the lake and pretend we're alone and things don't seem so bad.

0 comments: